- Presides at all chapter meetings and events.
- Attends all Lodge Council of Chiefs Meetings.
- Provides chapter meeting minutes to Lodge Secretary monthly.
- Attends all Lodge activities.
- Has direct responsibility for all Chapter activities.
- Will direct his chapter to be active in all Lodge and Chapter Events.
- Submits articles to the Lodge Secretary for publication in the Lodge newsletter.
- Responsible for compiling and presenting the Chapter Annual Report to the Lodge Chief on
- Will conduct and coordinate all Chapter operation by means of the Chapter Council of Chiefs.
- Acts in the absence of the Chapter Chief.
- Has direct responsibility for ail Chapter brotherhood membership and activities.
- Has direct responsibility for all Chapter Camp Promotion and Service Projects.
- Responsible for analyzing and reviewing any dropped membership as of Feb. 1 of each year.
- Is responsible for informing the Chap.er of any meetings or events.
- Acts in the absence of the Chapter Chief and Vice Chief.
- Shall keep accurate minutes for all Chapter meetings.
- Shall maintain accurate records of attendance at all Chapter events and meetings.
- Provides minutes and Chapter reports to the Chapter Chief for presentation to the Lodge
Council of Chiefs.
- Is responsible for registration at al Chapter events.
- Maintain in quantity se! necessary forms and applications.
- Shall maintain an accurate membership roster.
- Shall be responsible for collection of all monies at all Chapter events.
- Shall maintain the Chapter Trading Post.
- Will maintain an accurate account of all items on consignment from the Lodge to the Chapter.
- Will provide a balanced deposit to the Chapter Chief for delivery to the Lodge Treasurer for
- Acts in the absence of the Chapter Chief, Vice Chief, and Secretary.
From Tiwahe Lodge Constitution.